Thursday, August 25, 2011

So doesn't start back up for another 5 weeks, but its been on my mind lately. Partly because I'm not done registering =)
I'm registered for 3 classes so far: English Honors, The Novel, and Greek Tragedies. Side note: It's going to be a reading-heavy quarter with--no joke--20 required books (including 4 dense novels). But I am very excited. Those classes add up to a full load at 15 credits.
But... It just so happens that I'm about 3 credits to make up over the next 3 quarters. Soooo crazy that I'm entering my senior year, asking myself, "What do I want to take before I graduate?" I digress... I've been looking for an interesting class for 2 or 3 credits. I was registered for Greek Mythology. Interesting. In my minor. It would take care of all 3 credits.
On the downside, I had promised a dear friend of mine that we'd take that class together and, if I took this class, it would be my only class on Friday.
But today, I think I found a better option. It turns out that Intro to Music Theory is still open. Its a 2 credit course that only meets on monday and wednesday. So, I can fulfill my long-time dream of studying at least the basics of music and my fridays will be completely free! Happiness. Especially because some weekends I will be working saturday and sunday.
Looks like a win-win =)

No comments:

Post a Comment