Sunday, March 13, 2011

So excited to be reading Marilyn Butler's Jane Austen and the War of Ideas.
I have been wanting to read her literary criticism for almost two years. But I finally get to read it for a paper I'm doing.
I had this amazing God-moment this afternoon. I was sitting doing homework and my mind was going through all the things I needed to get done. All of this was while I was reading this book. Then all of a sudden I realized I was in one of those moments... one of those moments when you are startled with the realization that you are fulfilling your destiny. I mean, obviously, we are always living in our destiny. But there are times when we find ourselves in the midst of doing what we have dreamed of. For me that's Austen literary critique--but it doesn't matter what the specifics are. I am just amazed that I get to live this dream with my Father :)

No comments:

Post a Comment