Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Breaking habits

I am a creature of habit...

I eat the same thing every day for breakfast. I sit in the same seat on the bus and in my classes. And - I look both ways when I cross a one way street...

Yes... I'm special!

But today is a day to break those habits. I am going to literally "stop and smell the roses..." I paused to just sit and stare at my beloved Rainier. After class, I am going to the UW's herb garden to journal. I may sit and commune with the creator in the Grove... 

Basically - it's time to enjoy the adventure :)


PS - during my little adventure in the herb garden... i totally busted open the back of my pants! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - God has SUCH  a sense of humor! hehe I think He doesn't want me to take myself too seriously :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. This is so cool Samara! I think so many people can relate with this feeling, including myself. This is the Lord drawing you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sam...proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really good place to be in...enjoy your adventure. There's much to be discovered!

    ReplyDelete