Thursday, May 28, 2009

Completion!!!

I can't believe I am almost finished with my freshman year! 

I was riding the bus home yesterday, crossing 520, when I looked up, and there was Rainier in all its brilliance! And I remembered my verse for the year, Psalm 121:1 - "I lift up my eyes to the hills, from where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."

Ahh! I just can't believe what has happened the last year--sometimes I feel stuck, sometimes I feel lost, but the Lord has done so much this past year! and He just keeps on coming! In less than 2 weeks, I will be a sophomore. In 3 weeks, I will be in California! I might be stepping into a new job. Life goes on! The adventure continues! And the Lord has so much in store for a bright future!

2 comments:

  1. way to go sam...proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY we're not gonna be freshies anymore!! you've done SO well this year!!! and i'm loving the fact that you're in cali in less than 3 weeks. Praise Him =)

    ReplyDelete