Monday, April 12, 2010

News in daily life

I turned in my application to the English Major today :)

Today was the first time this year that I saw Drumheller Fountain going

I just discovered the BBC version of Sense and Sensibility! Although I've only seen a few clips, I'm already in love with it!

I'm nearly done with my 1st response paper of the quarter. It's for my "Science and Society" class.

I scheduled a meeting with an adviser to talk about going above and beyond the 180 credits for graduating. (Melissa, if you read this, you can go ahead and say it: yes, I am an over-achiever :)

I am so excited for the women's conference later this week and Heidi Baker tomorrow!

I get to watch a fave movie tonight: Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium... you can expect comments on that forth-coming! ;)

1 comment: