Sunday, May 16, 2010

update...

well, i just got hired on at a second job. this is seriously great news because I have so many things to be saving for. but, this also means i will probably be working like every day from now until i get out of school on june 9.

what did i sign myself up for?

I have quite a bit to get done between now and then and now I have even less time to do it. Jesus help! thank goodness He is able even when I am not.

so what's next for this little girl? Well, over the summer i'll be working both jobs and i'm taking a class online (it's one of the pre-req's for com). so, although i'll be super busy, i do have some amazing trips planned. I'm going to California for a cousin's wedding in June (maybe again in August for a friend's wedding). In July, I'm spending a weekend in Oregon for another cousin's wedding (yay for a growing family :). And, I also get to go to one of my favorite spots on earth! Yes, I'm weird, but i absolutely love Spokane! So i'm going there in July. Not to mention Family Camp (woot woot!) which, in the words of Christian McCuen, is "like 5 days of Christmas."

I also registered for classes in the fall. I'm taking four classes for a total of 16 credits. I'm taking the other com pre-req with the beautiful, talented, and hilarious Miss Jessica McKindley. So excited for that! I'm also taking Environmental Health, Art and Architecture of the Ancient World, and English 302-Critical Practice (hopefully with another English-major friend, Helen). The coolest part about the schedule--i only have school Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Haha! so excited. All my community college friends have talked about this for a long time, and now, finally, i won't have to go to school every day!

But, for another exciting announcement, I have decided to take the leap: I am now going to be majoring in English-Literature and Communications and minoring in Classical Studies.

Wow. haha... i am SUCH a nerd and i love it!

I added and re-added and planned, and i should be able to get all that done in the next two years. I should graduate with like 185 credits (just 5 over) in the normal 4 year period. Only draw-back, i won't really have any elective credits left. But that's ok.

so... in a nutshell that is me.

in the words of one of my favorite lines of any movie, there is "so much to enjoy and to be and to do."

for now, bon soir! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment