Monday, May 17, 2010

I am beginning to realize that people you love can break your heart without even knowing it...

and it hurts!

But in the midst of the pain, the heartbreak, and the questions... I have begun to wonder if I have ever broken someone's heart unintentionally? So, I just wanted to say...

If I have ever hurt your heart, I am so sorry. I didn't know how fragile love was.
I wasn't aware of the pain my words, my actions, and my responses could cause.
If I have ever left you offended or have ignored you or, worse, have rejected you--can you ever forgive me?
I should have told you a long time ago... I love you! Is it too late now for me to say that, because I really do love you. I never ever ever wanted to hurt you! I love you!



"Pain is very real... but hope is also real... God is in the business of redemption... The vision is better endings. The vision is the possibility that we are more loved than we'll ever know. The vision is Hope, and Hope is real... We were made to be lovers in bold and broken places... God makes things new, He meant hope and healing in the stars..." - TWLOHA

No comments:

Post a Comment