Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ce soir etait magnifique!

Deep cleaned my room tonight. It doesn't look much cleaner because we (Char and I) have a lot of stuff and only a little bit of space. But the smell of fbreeze reminds me that it is indeed cleaner. Funny fact - all the dust in our room sparkles because of our make-up =) haha.
I just got the urge to clean and organize--pretty rare for me. So when it comes, I have to strike. Not sure what brought it on. Putting my "Soundtrack" playlist of over 300 songs on shuffle may have helped. It could have been "the best chai in the world," steamed with care by Todd Sittig. Or it could have been a combination of both.
But it's clean... and it makes me happy =)

Funny moment of the night:
I bought one of those vibrating baby toys for a home group baby shower. When I brought it home I was showing my mom and said, "I can't wait to have kids--I'm gonna buy a ton of these and play with them all the time. They are like ultimate stress relievers!"
She just looked up at me and asked, "Why wait?"
hahaha... the next time you see me, I may have a vibrating baby toy in purse =)

2 comments:

  1. Haha Samara!
    I love you! I smiled multiple times while reading this!
    =)

    ReplyDelete