Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pray for me. I'm really hitting a wall.
I have 1 week till I'm done with my sophomore year...
but I just don't want to do my homework anymore.
I need passion. I need fire. His fire.
I need the inspiration to create.
I think it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't working so much.
Between now and my last final, I am slated to work 30 hours.
That is a lot! Plus all my homework.
Ah! I need inspiration. I need him!
But every time I go to work and I'd rather not be there,
I just whisper to myself, "Oxford, Oxford, Oxford."
Then it would be worth it...

Jesus, help me, help me not to burn out!
I don't ever want to grow weary of what you're calling me to.
I know your grace is sufficient...

1 comment:

  1. Amennnnn. Love you. I decree His grace and patience over you in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete