Saturday, November 15, 2014

[via]

I know I've been a bit neglectful on here.  I'm sorry - I really do miss it.  Due to the pace of the next few weeks, I probably won't be here as much as I'd like.  But I'm determined not to turn this space into a complaint over how much I have to do.  It is a lot.  But I had a good conversation with a colleague about how we may be stressed out, but over things we actually care about.  We chose school over a million other things we could have done.  And we aren't stressing over a bosses concerns.  For the most part, these are our own passions and instead of performing for someone else, our job is simply to make other people care.  So, as I go off and try to be productive, I'm trying to keep that mentality.  I may have a lot to do, but I chose this and I love this.  And for that, I count myself lucky.

1 comment:

  1. This is so good & I totally understand! ;) Longing fulfilled is SO wonderful, but that doesn't mean that it does not have its stress & struggles. However, it is infinitely more rewarding and worth it. Love you, friend! And I miss you terribly!

    ReplyDelete