Thursday, July 22, 2010

I think I must have lost all of my self-control: I am currently reading two books--at the same time.

I didn't think I would ever lose so much self discipline!
I bet you would never guess which two books I am reading :)
Great Expectations and...

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland =)

haha... oh well, and Farenheit 451 is waiting for me on my bookshelf.
So much to read, so little time to do it...
to all who love books as much as I do, I hope you are enjoying your summer reads!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really wanting to try to develop the discipline of reading. :P I have some books I'd like to read. All of Bill Johnson's books are waiting for me, plus Danny Silk's new one. Also trying to read a couple regular "fun" books. I also am reading the Uglies series to my girls.

    ReplyDelete