Saturday, September 18, 2010

i have never been one to be really interested in economics... i mean, i knew that its an important issue--it just seemed too complex and not really my thing.

But... I'm getting really excited about learning about economics! "Yah-weird!"
Right now I'm loving reading the Overton Window by Glenn Beck and I'm reeeeallly excited to see Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. This is all bizarre for me.

*I just need to insert a little explanation. Wall Street has a huge emotional pull for me. Ok, not only did Michael Doulgas recently get diagnosed with throat cancer; but Shia LaBeouf and Carry Mulligan are a real life couple. How cute is that?

Anyways... so on top of these two things, we have a conference coming up at church that I am getting so excited for. It's all about the economy and what God is doing. I just think it's really cool that God is opening other things to be excited for and interested in. Yay God!

No comments:

Post a Comment