Sunday, January 9, 2011

Miss Ida Marie Baker... I can't wait to meet you!
We're going to have really fun dates!
I'm going to take you on shopping trips and to get your nails done.
I'll buy you hot chocolate and take you to the park.
You can ask for underdogs and piggy-back rides.
I'll read lots of books to you and make sure
the library is a happy place with lots of fond memories.
I'll take you to fun movies in the summer
and to the Nutcracker at Christmas
Feel free to always show me your twirly dresses.
We'll cuddle a lot--when you're teeny-tiny and when you're older.
You can create lots of artwork for my room.
I'll let you walk in my heels and dresses so you can feel older.

You can help fix my dress right before
you walk down the aisle as my flower girl.

May can't come fast enough...
But until then, just know that I love you tons and tons!
Auntie Samara

3 comments: