Guess who's home sick? I know...bummer. Just when I thought I had beaten this flu season :/
I survived an onslaught of bugs 3-4 weeks ago when it seemed like half of everyone I knew was sick. But sure enough, after dragging my crummy-feeling self to work on Tuesday morning, I found myself packing my laptop and on a bus heading back home. Then I slept for about 15 hours, with one 2-hour period of consciousness in the midst of that. But I'm really hoping to be back at work tomorrow! I'm kind of going stir crazy. A girl can only take so much laying around, trying to push through sick-brain to work, and drinking gallons of orange juice. Plus, this sickie thing is eating into my vacation days...grr! I can do some work from home, which helps a bit, but I'm ready to be back to normal.
How about a few random thoughts to hold us over:
- I joined twitter!! You can find me @iwaitandhope :) And yes, the large majority of people I follow are fictional or fandom related :/ So if you're a real person on there, please follow me so I can follow you back!
- I'm finally going to buy a car :D I start looking next month (which is also next week!). I've been kind of slow on this front... or at least there were other priorities. But I really wanted to pay cash for a decent car. And I'm going to be able to!
- Once I have the car, I'll have greater freedom to road trip!! I'm thinking of finding a weekend to go visit my brother in Spokane, or one to go visit Portland. Portland's been calling my name lately. Maybe I'll just have to find weekends to do both!
- I've been on an old-movie kick lately... seriously, there are some reeeally good ones! More to come on that.
- Oscars this weekend! So excited :)
With that, I'm off to take even more Vitamin C and a nap. Loves!