Thursday, June 5, 2014

Latest Powell's excursion...

[via]
This time I was really good.  I mean it!  I only bought 2!

//  Walking on Water: Reflections on Faith and Art - Madline L'Engle
I've been wanting to read this one for a while and am bringing it this weekend on my family's getaway.

//  Lilith - George MacDonald
Cami has been on me for a while for not having read this.  I loved At the Back of the Northwind, but have stopped part-way through some of his other fantasies.  I'm thinking this one may be up my alley, though.

Just noticing a theme these two books carry - pioneering fantasy authors?  You don't say!

They were sold out of Tolkien's Beowulf already, so my spoils totaled under $15!  For. the. win :)

2 comments:

  1. I want Tolkien's Beowulf as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comprehensive Info & Solutions about Bed Bugs! Bed Bugs Alert Research and Information Portal MidMos Solutions Ltd introduced a range of products to assist individuals and pest control professionals.
    1 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete