Sunday, December 7, 2014

First Lines: 2014

Here's my 2nd-annual "first lines" round up from the past year.

January:
2014 - Page 1 of 365. 
February:
It's been almost two weeks since my last post. 
March:
It is late, dark, wet and I'm trying to get home as fast as possible. 
April:
A week ago Sunday I got to go to Seattle's biggest Con and it was loads of fun!
[Oh!  Little did I know...]  
May:
Anyone who chats to me long enough is bound to discover I love adaptations.  
June:
And here we have Emma Stone displaying how adulthood feels quite succinctly. 
July:
My favorite of all Shakespeare comedies is Much Ado about Nothing. 
August:
I'm excited to share a little project I've been working on for the past week. 
September:
This place doesn’t smell like home.  
October:
Last October, I participated in an October blog challenge called "31 Days." 
November:
You are one of my heroes
This day and every day
but especially today. 
December:
If you're looking for me this week, I'll be paper writing next to this crackling fire...
It's so fun looking back at just snippets of the past year and yet still being able to piece that year's identity together.  And this year... this year has been a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment