Saturday, October 3, 2009

was it a vision, or a waking dream...

I have tried, without success, to write something musical and moving about what I experienced last night. I cannot do it's loveliness and beauty justice beyond saying that I was enraptured by something beyond this world. I laughed. I longed. I cried. The pitter-patter of the rain on the beautiful dilapidated theatre was nothing compared to my tears...



Needless to say, this experience was indeed so pleasurable, I had to ask myself, in the words of Mr. John Keats, "Was it a vision, or a waking dream?"

3 comments:

  1. OH! I want to see it, was it AMAZING?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, it was BEYOND amazing! I know people say this, but I honestly have never cried that hard in a movie! So powerful!!! Such a beautiful picture of what love really is!

    ReplyDelete