Saturday, February 13, 2010

grr! I'm trying to plan out my class schedule for next quarter... it's not going super well... :(

I work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoon. I have a breakfast date with Melissa every other Wednesday. I need at least one lunch date free for discipleship meetings and so forth. But the university is not being very flexible.

I need to finish my french series--and i don't mind taking french, but you have to take it at the same time every day of the week. I'll just be really happy when I don't have that class restricting my life.
I also need 10 more science credits. I do have 7 quarters to take those two classes--but i want to get them out of the way.
I'm planning on hitting my Communications classes hard starting this quarter and going in to next year.

Oh! I don't think I mentioned this earlier, but I was officially accepted into the Comm major. I'll be applying to the English major beginning of spring quarter. But I'm taking a furlough from English. I only need 5 more English classes to fulfill the requirements for that major--and some of those will be in my senior year. So I'm going to have to sit tight on that one. I'm just trusting Jesus for his timing with English.
I'm going to go look at more class combinations...


Ok... after much deliberation, I think my plan for next quarter is going to be
French 103: M-F 8:30-9:20
Comm 373 - Communications in Small Groups: M/W 9:30-11:20
Astro 150 - The Planets: T/TH 10:30-11:50 and W 11:30-12:20

We'll see... hopefully neither the Comm class nor the quiz section for Astro fills up too quickly. I'll be registering in two weeks... so, we'll see what happens then. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment