Monday, February 15, 2010

I am beginning to realize that the true antidote to school is quality friend time and quality Jesus time. =)

I just had some of the former... twas glorious!

I also wanted to say that I hope everyone had a marvelous valentine's day. I know a lot of my friends won't celebrate because they're single, as am I. That's fair. I celebrated it as a special day with Jesus and with friends. So, Char and I got all dressed up and went to cheesecake factory on a date =) Then we rented a romantic comedy and then watched some pairs ice skating competition. So much fun. We definitely said "someday" several times throughout the day... but that's alright, because sometimes, I like to celebrate "someday." We need our "someday"s to sometimes give us hope in the present. Lots of songs talk about someday... but this is my "someday" song, by Future of Forestry:

Someday the light will be a sonnet
Someday the song will cover you
Someday the time will be forever...

These are kind of abstract, but i love them... they mean something to me, but I can't really describe what.

Have sweet dreams, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment