Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am stoked for Holy Week!!
Miss Marcy just shared and I am so excited to go deeper this week.
I know that He has so many good things planned.
He's pulling me deeper and closer and that is going to be so exciting.

I saw Tangled for the first time this week and I loved it! It was so very, very beautiful.

"And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you"

Follow the link and watch the music video. It literally brings tears to my eyes!

Oh! And major Oxford update... When I got home tonight, I had a letter waiting for me on my bed from my grandparents. Lets just say that I have not genuinely gasped that loud in a very long time. The Lord is SO faithful. I still need a place to stay, but I don't have to worry any more about finances. He has it all under control. He is so so sooo good!

Happy Holy Week!

1 comment: