Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today was a great way to begin a new year. I slept in a bit. Mom and I went out to Starbucks for breakfast. I had to work from 10-7 at the dealership, but its ok--I wore my tutu skirt =) I told one friend, "I may be 21, but I'll never be too old to play dress up..."
For lunch, I treated myself to a burger from "The Slip" (pretty much favorite burger :) and I was able to briefly see my sister and nephew. The rest of the day was slow enough for me to keep up with the birthday wishes.
Once I got home, I opened presents--I got everything I asked for on my short but very practical list. We watched the King's Speech - ah! love all over again. Now its off to bed. Tomorrow I have breakfast with a dear friend before working at my personal assistant job.

Not a bad birthday at all. 21 should be an exciting year =)

1 comment: