Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bestie's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to one of my favoritest people!


Beks and I have been friends for 12 (can you believe it? 12!) years!
Together, we have shared adventures in Italy, Chicago, Orlando, California, and so many other places.
We can quote While You Were Sleeping, Return to Me, and a plethora of other chick flicks like nobodies business =)
We have enjoyed several important cinema events together--Beauty and the Beast IMAX, Bright Star, Pride and Prejudice (first time!!!!!), and most recently Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, just to name a few.
We have read books--remember freaking ourselves out that one summer with Phantom of the Opera and a wonderful overdose of Ted Dekker??
We have had amazing times of laughter and of tears and of working things through. But she has always loved me with a no-matter-what mentality, whether I deserved it or not. I swear she has a prophetic gifting--I can't even count the number of times where she's texted me out of the blue with just the right words when I've needed it the most.

I'm so grateful for you, my dear, zany, fun friend!

Much love Beks!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! You are the bestest bestie ever!!!!! TWELVE years are you kidding!?!?!??!
    I love you so much! Thank you for this post- really made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete