Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Birthday!

This may seem a bit shallow... but I am a huge fan of Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge.
I mean, I did get up at 2.30 am to watch her wedding.
I paid money and waited in line to see her stunning wedding dress.
[So incredible in person. There were details that a camera could never do justice to.]
Being a fan of Catherine, I just want to take this opportunity to wish her Happy 30th Birthday!


29 was a very big year for Catherine.
She got married.
Became royalty.


You know... just a few things to check off the list before turning 30 =)


Here's hoping 30 is another red-letter year.


...And while we're on the topic of todays birthdays, a huge birthday shout out to my gorgeous identical twin cousins, Amy and Karen:


Happy Birthday =)

1 comment:

  1. Yes a very happy birthday to Amy and Karen! They are soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete