Friday, January 27, 2012

Ok... God officially has an incredible sense of humor!

My Aunt happens to be up visiting from San Jose and my mom and I got to have coffee with her this afternoon. When we met up, she told me, "Samara, my daughter had this wonderful English professor at Westmont last year who went to Oxford. She wrote a book that just had your name all over it... So we got you a copy."









Have you guessed it yet?









Of course, she pulled out of her bag... Surprised by Oxford by Carolyn Weber.


Ahahahahaaaa!!! God is so funny and SO amazing!
For those not familiar, here is my past history with this amazing book.
And yes, I now own three copies of it =)


In fact, I've decided to name each copy after a different college. So, they are officially "Magdalen," "Christ Church," and "Worcester" haha

I am still blown away! In my heart, I was like, "Jesus, do I get to take this as another confirmation??"
And my cousin had her as a professor! I'm so jealous happy for her =D
I was flipping back through and reminded of some of my favorite parts (its only been 6 weeks, but I could read it all over again!).

All that to say, this book is amazing!
If you want to borrow a copy, leave a comment below =)

No comments:

Post a Comment