Thursday, November 15, 2012

Found this poem through the dance video a friend posted... to cute not to share



Superman... The Man of steel, Big Blue, The last son of Krypton
He is faster than a speeding bullet
Stronger than a locomotive
He has Lasers for eyes
X ray vision
and can fly without even flapping his arms
But his most notable power... was Lois Lane
The love of an amazing woman is a phone booth
That can turn a man from a spineless news reporter into a symbol of justice
Into the reason why its safe to walk outside while the sun is sleeping
I'll be honest, I don't have a cape... or a costume
I wasn't born on Krypton and its been a really long time since I've been in a fight
But I will fight gravity for you
When you're upset and don't feel like talking I will use my x-ray vision to look inside of you and find out what's wrong
If you need me to I'll use my superhuman strength and put your entire world on my shoulders
If you let me I will do my best to be superman for you....
Because you deserve it.




*Thinking of you, Miss "Lois Lane"




[PS - Superman is my favorite superhero... and I'm stoked for Man of Steel!]

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the film as well!!
    You have such cute posts :)

    ReplyDelete