Monday, March 7, 2011

Ah! Jesus is so good. He blesses me so much. This last weekend was brilliant. It was filled with so many amazing conversations, lots of laughter, and fun surprises.
But most of all, it was full of hope.
I have 9 days left before I'm on my [extended] spring break. The biggest things I have left to do are: an astronomy quiz, a research project on a phrase of british slang (do you know what it means to "jolly someone along"? If not, you'll want to read my paper...:), a take home linguistics test, and, finally, a final paper on Jane Austen and social revolution (whoot!).
Once I'm done with those things, I am done.
I've already started looking at possible places to get a second job and even that is filled with hope. I'm so excited to see what He wants to do this next season. I've already started a list of books He's told me to read. Ah! so fun... I was talking to Esther Maria yesterday, and she said that books are her "love language." yes yes yes! me too :)
And the Lord has already provided for me in incredible ways! I had really been wanting to see Jane Eyre (the film) since I read the book in December. It comes out this weekend, but I do not have it in my budget to go see it. But the other day I got on my UW email and there was an offer for free movie passes to see it! Jesus is sometimes too good. He knows what we need.

"cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you..."

"and hope does not disappoint..."



2 comments:

  1. Aw Such a good blog post. It's so good to see how God is blessing you.

    I really want to see Jane Eyre too! It looks so good!

    :)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fact that we think so much alike cracks me up. I posted this exact same picture on my blog several months ago, BUT I love this picture and is one that really relays the message of hope. There truly is one way to hope- Jesus. Love this post Samara. You rock!

    ReplyDelete