Tuesday, March 29, 2011

As many of you may already know, I have never liked coffee. Any time I've tasted it, I thought it was burnt and bitter.
But then I tried Starbuck's Tribute blend. Wow.
I had read a blurb about it when I was in a store and I thought, "That sounds so artistic. So many different beans and flavors... I just can't really appreciate it." That was before it actually came out.
Then on Starbucks actual 40th anniversary--being the sentimentalist that I am--I went to "Da Bucks" on my break. And I saw it there. There in a French press was a free tester of their new Tribute blend.
And I thought, "Heck, If I don't taste it now... I probably never will."
So I poured myself a little bit and said to myself, "Here it goes."
Warmth. Rich flavor. No bitterness. Nothing burnt. No weird aftertaste.
Just beautiful, black coffee.
It was all down hill from there. A few weeks later, Charlli brought some home for her mark-out. I still can't drink a lot of coffee... I'm not sure why. I guess I'm still getting used to it. But I love the flavor of this one. Its amazing. I feel like a grown-up Seattlite when I drink coffee.
Haha... I really didn't mean to go into so much detail... But I'm still shocked at myself.
If you haven't tried Tribute blend... you should.
You may just fall in love... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment