Saturday, January 5, 2013

Oxford to Seattle

My dear friend, Kristina, spent the last week out in Seattle.  We hadn't seen each other since leaving Oxford a year and half ago, so she decided to come out for a visit.  And since she'd never been to Seattle, I got to play tour guide for a week :)

Here's a peek at our adventures - 

[Clockwise: Greenlake on a crisp winter day, smiles at UW, a visit to Magus Books - complete with matching reads, and the Fremont Troll :]


[Kristina at Greenlake]


[sun and smiles]


[closest to Oxford we could get]


[the quad]


[Happy New Year!!]


[had to include a cute shot of my sibs as well]


[vision banquet]


[original starbucks...as you do]


[hipster banjo player outside of starbs... he serenaded us with "auld lang syne"]


[pike's place... obvi :]


[not so sure about the gum wall ;]


[View from the Great Wheel - very fun!]


[Clockwise: we went to London! err...  outside "Elephant & Castle" in Seattle, Seattle Public Library, breakfast at Library Bistro, Kristina on the merry-go-round]

[so grateful for this girl!!]

Hope you've had a smashing start to 2013!!  And here's to more adventures :)

3 comments:

  1. Great photos!! And you are so beautiful.
    Well done playing tourist - can you take me on a Seattle adventure?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... yes! Can I steal you for a Saturday morning sometime? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! I'm coming to! You'll have to tie me up in a sack to stop me!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete