Friday, March 22, 2013

I can't tell you how happy I am to be a part of this project.  I've been waiting to support this endeavor monetarily and with just one week left :'( of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries,  I'm so glad to be part of blessing both the creators and a new wave of fans that will be introduced to the project in hindsight.



I have a lot more to say about LBD, but I just want to celebrate this fandom for a moment.
A $60k goal met in 3 HOURS!! We'll have doubled the goal on the first day. 

I'm hoping the literally-starving-artists (I follow them on twitter, I know!) who helped write, perform, produce, do makeup, procure costumes, live-tweeted, and in any other way brought the show to life get big bonuses as just small "Thank you" from the fans.

Thank you Lizzie Bennet Diaries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment