Sunday, June 12, 2011

Today I got to hang out with a few kids who are way too adorable.
This morning I watched Miss Eden. We wore our stunna' shades together and just walked.
But oh gosh, when she wrapped her little hand around two of my fingers as we were walking, my heart just about melted.
[photo credit: Chris Moody]

Such a beauty!
[photo credit: Veronica Moody]

Then this afternoon, ma familia went over to my sister's house. We got to play with the buddy boy and hold the little princess. So much fun.

He is currently in love with balloons and i think it is too cute!
[photo credit: Melissa Baker]

Miss Ida is now over a month old! Cannot believe it. But because she was born early, she totally still has a newborn cry. And mostly she just sleeps. But when she is awake, she has the dreamiest look in her eyes.
[photo credit: Jen Bryan]

Being with these kids makes me really want one of my own.
I mean, not right now. I'm not married--I'm not even in a relationship.
But, just last night I got to a place where I could say, "Lord, its ok, if I need to wait to have kids till I finish school and its later than I wanted. I'll wait, I know it will be ok."
But then today, my heart was like, "Never mind. Can I just be a mom instead?" =)
Oh silly heart. I know that the Lord plans for me to be a mom and that it will come in his perfect timing.
Till then, I plan on just enjoying other people's children!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to have kids too! They will be so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These kids are sooo cute and adorable!

    That's what I've been telling myself too :)))) LOL! If I won't have a godly husband than at least I'll have some kids (adopted) to care for them and love them...but who knows...GOD!! He's the only one and that's why I gave my life into His hands to do with it what He wants ^_^

    ReplyDelete