Monday, June 27, 2011

Wow! Only 8 days and so much to do!

Update on my mac -

Bad news: the genius bar did in fact confirm that the hard drive is dead as a door nail
"She's not only merely dead
She's really, most sincerely dead..." haha

Good news: the guy at the genius bar told me how to get the best deal [i.e. buy the hard drive somewhere else and have apple install said hard drive and the OS]. So, I ordered a hard drive from amazon that should be here by wednesday. When all is said and done, the repair should cost me less than $50 =) Zinedine (my mac) should be up and running in time for its 4th birthday (july 2 =)

I'm still praying for the Lord's provision over this trip. I mean, He has provided over-abundantly. But I still need his grace so desperately!

I've started packing and going through checklists of what I have and what I need. It's so strange... 6 weeks is quite a while, but not like I'm moving there... just in between. Travel is so much fun. Just nerve-wracking in the best way possible!

Oh and I should let you know that I still have about 60 pages left of Dorian Gray and the most of The Ale-Boy's Feast to finish. But if I own the latter and can therefore bring it with me.

Oh, and any suggestions for what movies to bring on the plane? I'm not allowing myself to watch any movies whilst in England, but the plane ride will definitely require a little entertainment. But there are several movies my mother would never let me take. hmmm... suggestions would be great!

Have a great Monday everyone!

1 comment: