Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tonight I had a sunset walk through a beautiful part of Sussex. It was absolutely magical and I'm just kicking myself for not bringing my camera. We went up Denne Hill and from there had a gorgeous view of the North Downs and I got to see Box Hill. I actually got to see Box Hill!
[For those of you who didn't know, Jane Austen's Emma is set in Sussex and the main characters have a picnic on Box Hill =]
It was just fabulous! Tomorrow, we're off to Brighton and Beachy Head. The cliffs there are just like the "white cliffs of Dover." So stoked! Pictures to come (hopefully) tomorrow. Sweet dreams =)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got to see Box Hill!!!! Oh I am so jealous! We need to have a tea date when I come back to Seattle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0h my word, Yes! I would love that!

    ReplyDelete