Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A few disappointing news items today:



  1. The chonga bagel is being discontinued by Starbucks. So sad! This has always been my go-to snack. I honestly don't like any other bagel since I've had the chonga (which, if you're interested, stands for CHeddar, ONion, and GArlic). And it is so affordable (just a $1.50). But alas... they are soon to be gone. Good news for my daniel fast... but bad news for my budget (post-fast).

  2. Secondly, and even more devestating, I just found out that the BBC is post-poning the second series of Sherlock. It was supposed to be released this fall, but it looks like we will have to wait until "early 2012." Sadness. It ended on an incredible cliff-hanger... but just when I thought I was weeks away from seeing the next season, I find out I have to wait even longer.

But Sherlock, you are worth it! Despite my frustration. I will wait and you will be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. WWWHHHAATTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Starbucks is discontinuing the conga bagel?!!?!?! WHY?!?!?! I think my life has ended. My day today has already been rough...now this! me = :(

    ReplyDelete