A blogger friend of mine (from England :), Hannah, recently "tagged" me on her blog for this fun little blogging challenge. Following are 16 questions I had to answer using only book titles. I may have fudged a bit and used a few poems' titles. Enjoy!
1. Are you a man or a woman?
The Odd Women [Gissing]
2. Describe yourself.
The Hobbit [Tolkien]
3. What does life mean to you?
Six Characters in Search of an Author [Pirandello]
4. How are you doing?
Great Expectations [Dickens]
5. Describe your current home.
The Little House [Burton]
6. Where would you like to travel?
Surprised by Oxford [Weber]
7. Describe your best friend.
"Bright Star" [Keats]
8. What is your favourite colour?
The Picture of Dorian Gray [Wilde]
9. What is the weather like now?
Gone with the Wind [Mitchell]
10. What is the best season in your opinion?
A Midsummer Night's Dream [Shakespeare]
11. If your life was a tv series, what would it be called?
The Metamorphosis [Kafka]
12. What is your (romantic) relationship like?
Much Ado about Nothing [Shakespeare]
13. What are you afraid of?
The Book Thief [Zusak]
14. Aphorism for the day.
You are Special [Lucado]
15. What advice would you like to give?
"Carry On" [Service]
16. How would you prefer to die?
At the back of the North Wind [MacDonald]