Thursday, November 3, 2011

Well, all I can say is that the Lord knows best. 
And this week, He's proven that He knows when we need a break. This week, I had things scheduled every night wednesday-saturday. One by one, they have all been cancelled. Having unexpected time off is incredible! 
Last night I went to bed early.
Tonight - bigelow vanilla chai "latea" (as Jessica M. would say =), Jane Eyre, budgeting, voting! and a bit of work on other projects.
Tomorrow night - family night! First one in months! I think we might even rent a movie to watch all together. This is so rare, which is sad, because I find family time so very restorative.
All that to say, I'm so grateful. I'm literally walking in Psalms 23:1-2:


"God, my shepherd!
   I don't need a thing.
You have bedded me down in lush meadows,
   You find me quiet pools to drink from
True to Your word,
   You let me catch my breath
   and send me in the right direction..."
[the Message]

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Wish I could be there for family night! :) So looking forward to family time over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete