Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cannot wait for Christmas Break!!
My book list is piling up and I am so anxious to read them:
I just ordered Surprised by Oxford by Carolyn Weber. I've had 3 different people recommend this book--totally unconnected. Its the true story of an American girl who went to Oxford to study English Lit for grad school, falls in love with Oxford and falls in love with the Lord. I'm stoked! I'm going to have to resist reading this when it arrives.
Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Just saw the trailer for this and knew that I needed to read these books. I showed my older brother yesterday and today, he ordered the whole trilogy. So it looks like we'll be sharing these and I cannot wait. The series was partially inspired by the myth of Theseus and the Minotaur and there are several other Greco-Roman influences, not to mention a compelling story.

Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
This has been on my list for months... finally time to get to it.

Clarissa by Samuel Richardson
Trying to get ahead on next quarter.

This is only after I finish Hard Times, The Gangster We're All Looking For, A Gesture Life, Bacchae, and The Frogs... plus 3 papers. No big. Haha... I just can't wait to read these others =)

No comments:

Post a Comment