I can't believe we're 2 weeks into 2014, and yet, January has already been a full month. So, a few things I've done.
1. Began a new journal
2. Worked a lot on my "special project"
3. Read 2 books - both short
4. Cut my hair
5. Watched all of Sherlock Season 3
6. Asked for a lot of help
7. Asked for a lot of forgiveness
8. Like my sister, began my list of 1,000 gifts
9. Cried - about so many different things
10. Got glasses o-o
11. Seen the Lord's faithfulness
12. Talked to my mom a ton!
13. Had a spontaneous playdough date with some pre-schoolers
14. Had to be brave