Friday, January 24, 2014

Sarah.

Guess who's graduating today...

[Starting a big year off together ;) ]


Sarah, you are such a favorite!!
Mom or I or someone else may have told you this story countless times before,
but this is my blog, so I get to tell it again :P
When I was a little girl, I really wanted a baby sister.
Jerry was great and all, but... not quite the same ;)
So every day before naps and every night before bed, I would pray for a baby sister.
And then one morning I woke up, the precocious 5-year-old that I was,
and marched into my mom's room to tell her I had had a dream the night before
that Jesus told me she was going to have a baby girl.
What she hadn't told us was that she was expecting
and that baby, which she would come to find out was a little girl, was you!
Now, I can't imagine life without you
And I'm so grateful that Jesus answered that prayer :)
 
As I've mentioned, you are one of the funniest people I know!
 
[Stunning]
And even though we're 6 years and one brother apart, I have so enjoyed the past several years as you've become one of my dearest friends.
[We were babies :P ]
 Shortly after you came on the scene, I came to the realization that, one day,
this charming little girl was going to pass me up.
And I don't just mean in height (that's no great feat).
But I mean, I've just always known you would be a stunner!
Seriously - those big blue eyes and sleek blonde hair?
Ridiculously hot babe material!
And then that day came a while back where there was no more denying it.
And I don't mean this in some competition sort of way,
just more of Lord-help-the-Mister-who-comes-between-me-and-my-sister way ;)
 
[Seriously though... you've keep getting MORE stunning!!]
And on top of all that, you are wonderfully talented and creative.
You have the patience to make all sorts of things beautiful and personalized.

[Via]
Graduating just marks the beginning of a new adventure.
And I think you're going to have SO much fun!

[Love us!]

Love you tons!  I'm so proud of you and can't wait to celebrate :)

Loves,
Samara

4 comments:

  1. Well said, Samara. Sarah is quite lovely in every way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Samara you are so sweet! I am so grateful to have you as a sister! Love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe the plethora of wonderful Nieces and Nephews I am blessed with, so proud of the beautiful smart talented young ladies you two have become.

    Uncle Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Samara! Reading through this wonderful post again! You have me laughing and crying. I cant even believe we will be over 500 miles apart in just a few months! I love you SO much!

    ReplyDelete