Saturday, February 11, 2012

For those of you who've known me long at all... you know that I don't really have the patience for creativity. I mean, like arts and crafts.
I'm the one with the smudged fingernail polish.
The messier hand-writing.
The burned food.
The one who can't cut in a straight line.
The vision but not the talent.
Having 2 verrry craft-y sisters... It's easy to feel like the odd one out.

Well... something must have gotten into me today because I gave myself a full mani/pedi and made, in my humble opinion, a pretty stellar card.

First off: nails.

Inspiration.

Execution.

I also made this card for a friend's wedding:


On a normal day... this would have turned into a glue and glitter disaster!
But it actually resembles what its supposed to.
And my fingernails... ok, one little smudge. But they look way better than expected, too.

Alright... just had to share this little victory with you.
If I'm able to whip out some incredible dessert sometime, I'll be sure to let you know =)

3 comments:

  1. That card is so cute! What'd u use to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud! Your nails look fabulous and the card is ADORABLE!!!! Well done, dear... and hey, I have some great dessert recipes we can try sometime, no baking required! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Samara :) I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete