Wednesday, February 1, 2012

To a few of my favorite guys...

Happy Birthday!!!
Turns out February 1st is kind of a special day for more than one of the special guys in my life =)

First and foremost: Jere-Bear
(aka... Jer, Jerry, Jeremiah Steven Surface)
My brother is just 21 months younger than me and we have very similar passions.
Basically, he is the closest thing to a twin I could possibly have. 

Here are the sibs... Jerry is the one on the far left.
[And, yes, I am the shortest.]

Jerry meeting his little niece, Ida, for the first time

Yes, he is stylish.
Yes, I am a protective older sister =)

Being funny...as usual!

Yep, he's adorable

So excited for his 20th year--especially because I'm pretty convinced that a person's 20's are possibly the most adventurous and faith-filled years of a persons life [yah, the other decades are all special too. but I'm in my 20's and very aware of how amazing life can be.]

To my other brother--Jay.
Jay's parents brought him to the hospital to visit me the day I was born. We literally have known each other our entire lives. I am so grateful for my relationship with him and the way he has been such a brother to me.
But don't mess with him--he'll kill you.

ps... I still love the faux-hawk =)

See?

Always getting the laughs haha

And you thought I was kidding about the killing part.
Jay, Happy 23rd! I wish we were celebrating with you tonight, but I hope your Fort Bragg buddies will make tonight memorable.


And finally... Clark Gable.
Wow. Is it warm in here?
Mr. Gable, I want you to know that you changed my 13-year-old life. I've never really been the same.
Well, Clark has long since departed, but he was also born February 1 back in 1902.

Happy Birthday to one and all!

2 comments:

  1. Samara, this was a brilliant post. loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aslfkja;s vlnfja;slfdkjv;sldkjfv;as
    LOVE this post. The pictures are fabulous, the commentary even more so! Is it warm in here? LOL you crack me up! :)
    Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete