Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I just remembered a horrible nightmare I had last night!


I dreamt that there were structural defects in Highclere Castle (Downton Abbey!) and that they had decided to implode it!!
Downton fans and historians alike were outraged, staging protests, and even forming human shields. It was so intense. Julian Fellowes was trying very hard to keep it and everyone wanted to know--how could they possibly film a third season without the Downton Abbey itself??


...oh gosh, fiction invading dreams, yet again.
Well, praise God, I woke up this morning and Highclere Castle is in tact. There will be a season 3. Balance is restored to that fictional universe, at least.
Haha... beginning to worry about my subconscious =/ =)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That would have been awful. Simply awful.
    And I too have had fiction invading my dreams...you know my Hunger Games dream?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely had fictional dreams... Ash, totally had a HG dream too :)

    ReplyDelete