Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Trvia Tuesday

So today I had my mind blown - doubly blown!

I may be the last person to know this, but...

Today I found out that this guy:

[Rushmore, 1998]
 
and this guy:

[Princess Diaries, 2001]

are brothers!!

Jason and Robert Schwartzman.
[What is it with them and private-school uniforms?]
But yes, seriously, they are brothers.
I had to let that sink in.

But that's not all.

They are Coppolas.

Flipping Coppolas!!!!
As in Francis Ford is their Uncle.
As in their mom was in The Godfather (and Rocky).
As in Sofia & Roman Coppola & Nicholas Cage are their first cousins.
As in not distantly connected - they are full fledged Coppolas!

I've been wigging out all day, people.


[Jason Schwartzman in Wes Anderson:
Rushmore (1998) - first acting gig ever
The Darjeeling Limited (2007) - as Adrien Brody + Owen Wilson's brother
Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009) - Ash is ... {} "different"
Moonrise Kingdom (2012) - Cousin Ben... "I'm keeping the nickels."]


[Jason Schwartzman with Wes Anderson:  These two are kind of amazing together!!]

Alright, alright... back to work.

Still wigging out :P

1 comment: