Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 - the year by numbers...

...with maybe a few pictures thrown in for good measure!

53 - the number of books I read this year

42 - the number of days I spent in England

1 - the number of days I spent in Paris <3


5 - the approximate number of journals I filled up

8 - the number of classes I took this year

323 - the number of pennies it takes to buy my latte at starbucks

6.7.11 - the day I met Miss Ida


221 - the number connected with one of this year's biggest obsessions ;-)

10 - the number of people in my growing familia

03:00 - the hour I got up to watch a wedding

21 - the number of years I've been dreaming



294 - the number of blog posts I had this year

3 - the number of Shakespearian plays I saw this year

5 - the number of times, as of this year, I've read Pride and Prejudice


2 - the number of cricket matches I attended

13 - the number of British spiders I sent to Hades

4 - the number of films I saw at the cinema



countless things in 2011:
dreams fulfilled
new friends
smiles

2 comments: