Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Having spent too many holidays with loved ones struggling for health, I have been so grateful this year that my friends and family are all alive (miracle--seriously!) and healthy. Over the last few weeks, there have been mutliple times where I've had "a moment"--a realization just how blessed I am. Every time I've teared up over this realization, I've said a quick prayer of gratefulness and for continued protection.
In the last few days, I've seen just a glimpse of the power of those prayers.
Just one specific example: my dear friend, Mrs. Kim White

I love this lady so much!
Over the past year, I have had the privilege of getting to know her
[and her hilarious man, Andrew],
 watch them fall in love the right way,
and get married.

Between wedding showers, staying with her British in-laws, surprise birthday parties, co-leading a small group in our youth ministry, sharing dreams and lots of laughter--I have just fallen in love with who Kim is.
But most of all, I have enjoyed hearing the Lord's heart through Kim. She has such an incredible relationship with the Lord and I love the way she represents him.

Yesterday Kim fell and hit her head.
She sustained a concussion, but I am grateful that it is not worse.
Kim, I am praying for your speedy recovery.
I am so grateful for your friendship and I love you tons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment