Friday, December 2, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

...because a bunch of the gifts I ordered arrived today! I can't wait to wrap them and give them to friends and family.

But there was unpleasant surprise in my order.
I got my niece a present and, well, without giving too much away, it was cute and girlie.

What arrived instead today was this:

an OPENED [and probably tried on!] pair of men's under-armor!!! 
[my sister sarah: emphasis on "under"]
YUCK!
Attached to the box was a sticker of what I had actually ordered.

so, so, SO grossed out!
Target, how could you do this to me?
This is Christmas, not April fool's.
gosh... no fun.

Well, I hope that Ida's... ahem, gift, still comes together nicely.

Good luck with all of your Christmas shopping, and I hope you have no traumatic surprises in your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment