Tuesday, December 27, 2011


Stoked to hang out with this lady tonight!


Steph (a.k.a. Tepo =) and I first met around a camp fire about 4 or 5 years ago... but we only became good friends about a year and half ago. At the time, we were in the same home group and both leaders in the youth group. Though things have shifted, we're still getting to know and appreciate one another more! We have a very special relationship. Special. Who else would give me a Woody lego for my birthday? Or a ring-pop to celebrate the royal wedding with? Who else freaks out with me over our countdown to the trailer of the Hobbit? She is one of a few who knows how to communicate in my other language--movie quotes. A few weeks ago, we got to enjoy one of my favorite things together--the Future of Forestry Advent Concert =) And best yet, she's now my neighbor!!
Well, looking forward to an amazing night tonight... but here's to many more years of friendships filled with midnight showings, animated films, concerts, baseball games, and, of course, legos! =)
Its a joy to be friends with you, Steph!

No comments:

Post a Comment