Friday, December 30, 2011

The last few days have been so very Oxfordian.
It's enough to make a girl cry =')

On Wednesday, I finally met a girl who I had heard went to Oxford the summer before I did. Our conversation over favorite places and memories ended with both of us near tears.
Last night, my dear friend Kristina called me just to say "hi." Miss her like crazy!
Then today I got to meet someone who went to Cambridge but visited Oxford.
So all around, I miss it and I'm dying to go back... I think this was the motivation I needed to finish my application (just 3 weeks left =\ =)

These pics are some my friends have taken of the city I love:
A view across Magdalen's entrance with St. Swithun's Quad in the background

Magdalen cloisters


Magdalen & the tower from Addison's walk
[photo credit: wm]

St. Mary's of the Virgin and Radcliffe Camera
[photo credit: mm]

No comments:

Post a Comment